Islam Forever
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Sunan Ibn Majah, The Book of the Sunnah - كتاب المقدمة

Sunan Ibn Majah, The Book of the Sunnah - كتاب المقدمة  Empty Sunan Ibn Majah, The Book of the Sunnah - كتاب المقدمة

Message par General Admin Sam 4 Mai - 10:20

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الصَّبَّاحِ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ أَبِي صَالِحٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏ "‏ ذَرُونِي مَا تَرَكْتُكُمْ فَإِنَّمَا هَلَكَ مَنْ كَانَ قَبْلَكُمْ بِسُؤَالِهِمْ وَاخْتِلاَفِهِمْ عَلَى أَنْبِيَائِهِمْ فَإِذَا أَمَرْتُكُمْ بِشَىْءٍ فَخُذُوا مِنْهُ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُمْ وَإِذَا نَهَيْتُكُمْ عَنْ شَىْءٍ فَانْتَهُوا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Abu Hurairah narrated that:
The Prophet said: "Leave me as I have left you (Don't ask me the minor things that I have avoided to tell you). For those who came before you were doomed because of their questions and differences with their Prophets. If I commanded you to do something, then do as much of it as you can, and if I forbid you from doing something, then refrain from it." (Sahih)

General Admin
General Admin
Admin

https://islamforever.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas